The Zero Tolerance 0350 - Made Just For You
The Zero Tolerance 0350 is a folding knife that has an ergonomically-designed handle for ease of use. Its exquisite design is pleasing to the eye. It's a sturdy, quality knife and the flipper offers a quick release. It also locks securely; no need to play about with the blade. The blade is stainless steel, so you know it's extremely durable. This knife was made specifically for use by police officers and the military. However, it's gained tremendous popularity with civilians.
Zero Tolerance 0350 G10 Handle with SpeedSafe
- The blade has a length of 3.25 inches.
- The whole thing is 7.75 inches; thus the handle is longer than the blade.
- It features the "SpeedSafe" assisted opening mechanism, invented by the American award-winning custom knifemaker, Ken Onion.
- It's corrosion and wear resistant. Black G-10 scales provides a secure and firm grip.
- Accidental release of the liner lock is prevented due to its design.
Zero Tolerance 0350 Review powered by YouTube
- This is a knife of high quality but with a good price, all things considered. As mentioned, it's also renowned for its durability.
- It's size makes it fit just about anywhere, so you don't really need to wear a specific pair of pants to accommodate the knife.
- It's also safe, as no amount of trying to "make it open accidentally" will work. Once it's locked, it's tight and secure.
- The price is a bit of a double-edged sword, so to speak. Though it's a high quality product and fairly priced as a result, the problem is that most people may find that price a little too much for them.
- Being built like a rock, it can be a little on the heavy side.
- The handle also appears a little too close to the opening studs.
- Left-handed people may find gripping the thumb stud a little tricky.
When you look at the big picture and take into account the few negative aspects, the Zero Tolerance 0350 is still a fantastic product that will last you for years to come. Investing in it will cause no regrets.
The Zero Tolerance 0350 G10 Handle with Speed Safe Knife Review: 4.5 out of 5