Zero Tolerance 0350 (ZT200ST) Tactical Response
- Let's start with what makes it stand out from its older model the 0200, unlike that model this one is serrated, which makes cutting tough ropes easier.
- It is perfect for anyone whether they are left/right handed with its ambidextrous opening feature, and locking liner along with a thumb stud.
- The 154cm stainless steel blade is encased in a 3D machines G-10 case which comes in black. When the blade is put away, which won't be often because you will want to use this knife every chance you get.
- The blade itself is 3 7/8 inches in length. It weighs at 7.7 ounces which makes it a great size to carry with you anywhere your adventures may take you.
- Unlike some of the other knives offered by the same company, this knife afford-ably offered new at $138.96, and can even be bought used for just over $60, making this knife the perfect affordable present for any knife lover out there.
- One of the great things about this knife is its sharp point and serrated edge makes it great for multitasking.
- The serrated edge also makes it great for tough cutting jobs, and easily gets you out of sticky situations.
- It pierces and stabs very well making gutting fish or animals as easy as pie.
- As mentioned earlier it opens very easily no matter which hand you use, and has a great grip so you have less chance of dropping it.
- The knife comes sharpened and ready for use, and if it isn't as sharp as you prefer it easily sharpens with a stone for desired sharpness.
Zero Tolerance ZT200ST powered by Youtube
- About the only downside I can see for this knife is that it is a little heavy/bulky to be carried in your pocket, but can easily be stored in a bag that you carry with you.
The Zero Tolerance 0350 Tactical Response Serrated Knife (ZT200ST) Review: 5 out of 5